Customer services is a top priority. All customers will be treated promptly and respectfully without regard to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, language proficiency, social or economic status.
- Customer service is contactable through email@example.com.
- Staff members are responsible for providing the best customer service possible. Staff will assist customers on a first contact basis to the extent possible without infringing service needs of other customers.
- Customers with complaints about product or service are to contact the above email address (1). Please state in full the following information: product orders, issue pertaining to the complaint (product or service) and contact information. If issued an order number please provide.
- Abundant Natural Health are happy to make a full refund if for the unlikely reason your product(s) have been damaged. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for "change of mind" or "dislike of texture, fragrance" or "not suitable" of a product(s) after purchase. Full refunds are on damaged product(s) only.
- Customers should have an acknowledgement of their complaint within three days and a full reply within five days.
- Customer enquiries will be answered within the same duration.
- All communication will be clearly marked from Abundant Natural Health using emails from @abundantproduce.com.